GLUTAMINE Xplode™ FEEL THE DIFFERENCE! THE MOST INNOVATIVE GLUTAMINE MATRIX ON THE MARKET!! PERFECT FORMULA, AMAZING TASTE!!! It is time you found out how GLUTAMINE XPLODE works, enriched with the innovative VIT-A-MIN SuperCharge in 3 amazing flavors – pineapple, lemon and orange! YOU HAVE NEVER HAD SUCH DELICIOUS GLUTAMINE BEFORE!
Olimp® GLUTAMINE XPLODE™ 500G
YOU HAVE NEVER HAD SUCH DELICIOUS GLUTAMINE BEFORE!
- Once again we decided to address the needs of our clients (rising the bar both for ourselves and the supplementation industry) and release a truly innovative product composed in a way which guarantees the maximum reduction of damaged muscles after a workout and the fast and effective stimulation of their regeneration.
- Based on the most recent scientific data on physiology, biochemistry of metabolic processes and supplementation, as well as the vast knowledge of our scientists and their huge amount of experience in this matter we can say that it is not the quantity, but the properly selected ingredients that are decisive for the quality and efficiency of the product.
- So what is it that we are offering? In Glutamine Xplode, we decided to emphasize the absolute synergism of activity.
- All of the ingredients – L-glutamine and the active ingredients of the VIT-A-MIN SuperCharge formula complement one another and reinforce one another's effect on the metabolism of an athlete's body. All of this guarantees that your effort produces the quickest and most sustainable results.
- Therefore you receive L-glutamine and L-leucine in optimal doses – two of the most powerful anti-catabolic substances with a very strong, indirect influence on the protein anabolism. They must always be replenished after a workout without exception. But this is not all! L-cysteine , selenium, with the participation of vitamin C in its innovative, super-advanced form (PureWay-C®), guarantee high levels of glutathione synthesis, and the complex of vitamins B6 and B12, folic acid and niacin further enhances post-workout protein synthesis.
VIT-A-MIN SuperCharge = VIT-Amins + A-MINo acids + MINerals
- Why taking L-glutamine supplements is so important for the growth of your muscles? Protein is the primary element of muscle tissue. The strength and mass of our muscles depends on the quantity of proteins stored in them.
- Nitrogen is an element characteristic for protein which is not found either in fats or in carbohydrates. The quantity of protein stored in the muscles is measured by the quantity of nitrogen retained in the body. We call this the nitrogen balance. The higher the nitrogen balance, the "larger and stronger the muscles".
- Glutamine is the primary storage and transporter of nitrogen. Glutamine delivers nitrogen to the muscles where it is converted into amino acids and protein, i.e. stimulating the anabolic processes.
- When other organs or tissues require nitrogen, they take it from the muscle tissue. The muscle proteins are broken down (this process is called catabolism) and their nitrogen is transported into glutamine, which delivers this elements to other tissues. However, if in a similar situation the body has adequate resources of ready glutamine at its disposal, it will deliver nitrogen to the tissues and catabolism of muscle proteins will not occur.
- Ingestion of ready glutamine, in the form of a sports supplement, ensures high nitrogen balance, i.e. the internal body environment which facilitates the anabolic processes while inhibiting the catabolic processes.
- Research carried out on humans shows the high efficiency of glutamine in terms of its influence on the improvement of the nitrogen (protein) balance of the body. However, research carried out on athletes proved that its positive effect on the nitrogen balance does not facilitate physical power and strength quite as much as expected.
- Due to its unique role in the nitrogen balance, glutamine participates in a large number of metabolic pathways related to anabolic and catabolic processes. However, it is always just one of the elements of each pathway. It is the deficiency of other elements that may impair the efficiency of glutamine's effect on the growth of the physical vigour of athletes, despite proven effectiveness in terms of the improvement of protein management.
- This is where science and Olimp Labs specialists can be of help FIND OUT WHY GLUTAMINE XPLODE IS THE BEST CHOICE!
- GLUTAMINE XPLODE with the VIT-A-MIN SUPERCHARGE formula – innovative and comprehensive charge for L-glutamine
Glutamine vs. vitamin B6.
- A significant quantity of ingested glutamine never leaves the digestive system, but is "stored" by intestinal cells and the probiotic bacteria of our intestinal flora. Although this phenomenon – widely studied and discussed – is immensely beneficial for the proper functioning of the digestive tract, it also limits the pool of metabolically active glutamine. Vitamin B6 can be helpful here – it is involved in the transport of amino acids through the intestinal cells and contributes to the increase of the amount of glutamine retrieved from the digestive tract.
- Vitamin B also catalyses the transport of nitrogen by glutamine for the purposes of the anabolic mechanisms taking place in muscle cells.
- Additionally, it catalyses glutamine conversions in the brain which result in the production of neuroactive amino acids, which have a positive effect on the hypothalamus and the pituitary gland. Under the influence of those interactions, the pituitary gland secretes a set of tropic hormones which creates a hormonal environment facilitating the growth of muscle mass – it includes a high amount of anabolic somatotropin and testosterone and little catabolic cortisol.
Glutamine vs. folic acid, vitamin B12 and niacin.
- Glutamine – together with folic acid, vitamin B12 and niacin – jointly participates in: the anabolic processes occurring in the muscles, at the stage of synthesis of nucleotides and nucleic acids, the binding of nuclear receptors with anabolic hormones, the co-regulators of anabolism and genes, providing the conditions crucial for the effective division of cells, the stage of binding amino acids into protein molecules, the synthesis of some amino acids, and the regulation of the production and maturing of red blood cells.
- Folic acid is a necessary factor behind the growth and development of the body and together with vitamins B6 and B12, it is crucial for the proper utilisation of cysteine. Furthermore, B-group vitamins play an important role in the removal of homocysteine – a by-product of cysteine metabolism – from the body.
Glutamine vs. leucine
- Together with leucine, glutamine controls the signal pathways of strong anabolic hormones, such as insulin, insulin-like growth factor (IGF) or mechanical growth factor (MGF). The common influence of both amino acids on the enzymes of these pathways facilitates the determination of the optimal proportions between catabolic and anabolic processes which take place in muscle cells. The level of leucine and glutamine in the blood provides the body with information on the degree of decomposition of the muscle tissue and is a direct singal for the commencement of all anti-catabolic mechanisms in the body and the reinforcement of protein synthesis.
Glutamine vs. cysteine and glutathione
- Cysteine is supplied in the form of cystine, i.e. two bound molecules of cysteine, which is entirely insensitive to the digestive enzymes of the digestive tract (tripsin and pepsin) and is supplied in an unaltered form into the cells where it is reduced under the influence of one of the enzymes, resulting in the release of two molecules of cysteine.
- Together with cysteine, glutamine is involved in the production of glutathione – a tripeptide which is the most important non-enzymatic antioxidative factor the body has at its disposal. Research has proven that supplementation of the diet with both glutamine and cysteine stimulates the synthesis of glutathione and results in the increase in its level in the body.
- Glutathione is an extremely important, metabolically active compound participating in key life processes. Glutathione controls the anabolic processes when the spatial structure of proteins is formed and the atoms of sulphur are bound to one another by properly twisting the amino acid chains. This twisting influences, for instance, the contractility of muscle fibres. Glutathione also penetrates these protein structures all the time, ensuring that the number of sulphur bonds remains at a stable level and each protein maintains its structure and function, e.g. contractility. It has recently been observed that muscle proteins must always remain in a specific position against glutathione and that testosterone stimulates the protein anabolism as much as it is made possible by the glutathione resources.
- Due to glutathione’s unique properties, it stabilizes the membranes of lysosomes during exhaustion and inhibits the uncontrolled release of catabolic enzymes which are responsible for the breakdown of proteins and nucleic acids.
- Glutathione also exhibits a more direct anabolic effect by activating some of the transcription factors which stimulate the genes to start protein synthesis. It is also directly involved in the transport of amino acids in the gamma-glutamyl cycle, thus enabling protein synthesis and creating a positive nitrogen balance.
- Glutathione effectively reduces the level of cortisol and lactic acid and increases the level of muscle glycogen, thus contributing to much faster muscle regeneration and efficiently preparing the user for another demanding workout.
Glutathione vs. selenium
- Selenium, together with cysteine, constitutes the active centre of glutathione peroxidase – the enzyme which replenishes glutathione and maintains the high level of its metabolic activity. Research has shown that adding selenium to the diet increases the level of glutathione peroxidase and increases its activity.
Glutathione vs. vitamin C
- Research has demonstrated that vitamin C (PureWay-C®) stimulates the production of glutathione and increases its level in the body. Furthermore, together with glutathione, it activates proper transcription factors which stimulate the genes which start protein synthesis. Vitamin C, like selenium, constitutes additional antioxidative support, protecting muscle proteins from post-workout damage, when regeneration should be the priority and should not be interrupted.
GLUTAMINE XPLODE™ is an innovative challenge for the metabolism of your body – it is a pharmaceutically pure form of free L-glutamine, created with the ultra-modern Vit-A-MIN SuperCharge formula which includes metabolically active compounds from the pathways of anabolic and anti-catabolic activity of L-glutamine!!! So if you have considered a truly comprehensive anti-catabolic preparation with strong anabolic properties, Glutamine Xplode with its ultra-modern VIT-A-MIN SuperCharge formula will be perfect for you!
GLUTAMINE XPLODE™ – IT'S MORE THAN JUST GLUTAMINE !!
Glutamine – synergism with selected active components in the anabolic processes of proteins
- Glutamine, vitamin B12, vitamin PP and folic acid influence the genes (DNA), initiating the process of transcription – the first stage of protein anabolism.
- Transcription leads to the production of RNA which is then involved in translation – the next stage of protein anabolism. Leucine is very important in this process – it is one of the factors which activates transcription.
- Translation consists of the extension of the protein chain by binding other amino acids, the majority of which come from conversions of glutamine. Vitamin B is the cofactor of enzymes which participate in these conversions.
- Glutamine, together with cysteine, selenium and vitamin C, participates in the synthesis of glutathione, one of the most powerful antioxidants naturally found in the body. Glutathione is also involved in post-translation modifications – the last stage of protein anabolism.
- Newly formed contractile proteins are incorporated into the structure of muscle fibres, thus increasing their mass and strength. Through their anti-catabolic properties, glutamine and glutathione protect the structure of these proteins from degradation.
Ingredients: 55% L-glutamine, 15% L-leucine, thickeners – gum arabic, xanthan gum, sodium carboxy methyl cellulose; acidity regulators - citric acid, sodium citrate; aromas; 2,5% cystine, 0,9% microencapsulated L-ascorbic acid (PureWay-C®) - vit. C, sweeteners - acesulfame K, sucralose, cyclamates; 0,2% nicotinamide - niacin, 0,1% sodium selenite, citrus bioflavonoids, 0,03% cyanocobalamin - B12, 0,02% pyridoxine hydrochloride - vit. B6, 0,002% pteroylmonoglutamic acid - folic acid, colour: riboflavin (for lemon flavour), beta-carotene, carmine, riboflavin (for orange flavour).
1 portion (10g)
2 portions (20g)
38,7 kcal/ 162,2 kJ
77,5 kcal/ 324,4 kJ
387,4 kcal/ 1622 kJ
of which saturated fatty acids
< 0,01 g
< 0,01 g
< 0,01 g
< 0,01 g
< 0,01 g
< 0,01 g
of which sugars
80 mg (*100%)
160 mg (*200%)
800 mg (*1000%)
16 mg (*100%)
32 mg (*200%)
160 mg (*1000%)
55 µg (*100%)
110 µg (*200%)
550 µg (*1000%)
1,4 mg (*100%)
2,8 mg (*200%)
14 mg (*1000%)
200 µg (*100%)
400 µg (*200%)
2000 µg (*1000%)
2,5 µg (*100%)
5 µg (*200%)
25 µg (*1000%)
*%RDA - recommended daily allowance