Your baby is already a real explorer! He climbs wherever he can or even wherever he shouldn’t… He is determined to achieve his goal. Mami Lac 3 is optimized to meet the needs of an active child and it’s curiosity about the world. Mami Lac 3 cover the growing demand for all nutrients necessary for proper growth and development of your child.
Mami Lac 3 Basic 400g
The main advantages of Mami Lac 3:
- No sugar added
- Quick preparation
- Does not require cooking
- Does not contain any flavor additives or grain
- Gluten free
- Can be used as a separate meal or as a base for preparation of other milk dishes
Mami Lac 3 contains:
- Unsaturated fatty acids
- Adapted proteins – similar to human milk protein
- The composition of minerals, including iron necessary in the process of blood cells formation and the development of brain
- Composition of vitamins
- Prebiotic – substance naturally found in breast milk, has a positive effect on the development of intestinal micro flora by protecting the child’s digestive system and helping the immune system; it also prevents constipation.
Important information! Remember! For the health and safety of your baby strictly follow the notes included on the product packaging. Before giving your child the milk formula consult your doctor. Mami Lac 3 can be used when breast feeding is impossible or to supplement baby’s diet.
Ingredients: skimmed-milk powder, vegetable oils, maltodextrin, demineralized whey powder, lactose, galacto, potassium citrate, calcium carbonate, sodium L-ascorbate, magnesium chloride, soy lecithin, taurine, sodium citrate, calcium phosphate (calcium salt ofphosphoric acid), ferrous lactate, sodium chloride, L-Ascorbic acid, potassium chloride, inositol, choline chloride, calcium hydroxide, zinc sulphate, DL-α-tocopherol acetate, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, L-, NICOTINAMIDE, calcium D-PANTOTHENATE, thiamine hydrochloride, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride retinylu acetate , copper sulphate, β-carotene, manganese sulfate, folic acid, potassium iodide, sodium selenite,fitomenadion, D-biotin, cholecalciferol
Allergens: protein from cow's milk, lactose, soy