Sądecki Bartnik apiary is a family business, which is run by Anna and Janusz Kasztelewicz, for whom beekeeping is more than merely an occupation- it is their passion for the fascinating tradition of beekeeping. The farm is situated in Stróże, a town in the South of Poland, in the heart of the picturesque mountains of the Beskid Sądecki. The collection of Bee Farm honeys could be best characterized by its simplicity and clarity of composition. This Special offer comprises of the following honeys: multi-flower, acacia, blossom, lime blossom, and honeydew honey.
Bee Farm Bio/Organic Acacia Honey 250/370g
Carefully selected products, consistent striving for top quality of the products allowed the company to achieve the Top Quality Certificate of the European Quality Institute, which was preceded by the 2001 implementation of the quality management systems ISO 9001 and 14001, as well as the HACCP system. We are also proud to have EU's Organic Farming Certification - BIO.
- These BIO products are derived from organic apiaries, use of any chemicals to combat bee diseases is forbidden. Moreover, beekeepers may not set up beehives near the so-called "industrial" plantations of fruit trees, and the hives must be made ofnatural material like a tree, straw or clay.
- All bee products, especially organic products help to reduce the propensity to allergies and allergies, improve the health of the body, develop a natural immunity to fight colds.
- We offer 4 types of organic honey: Acacia, Lime, Honeydew and Blossom Lime.
- Acacia honey is brightest honey, sometimes even transparent, often meet him in a light-colored cream or pale yellow. It has a distinctive delicate scent of Acacia flower.
- Crystallizing very slowly, because it contains much more of sucrose (natural di-sugar consisting of one molecule of glucose and one molecule of fructose), than all the other honeys ". If crystallize, changes colour on a white or pale yellow.
- Recommended for gastrointestinal disorders and digestive troubles. It is used as a precaution, supporting treatment of diseases of the stomach and duodenum ulcers, because its components protect the body from excessive digestiveacids. It works slightly diuretic and prevents the formation of bladder stones.
- It can be consumed the person with the lighter diabetes (after consultation with the doctor).
- Dressing with this honey helps wound healing, and eliminates infections.
pieces in a wrap
wraps in a layer
pieces in a layer
layers on a pallet
Jar 370 g
Squeeze bottle 370 g