The unique composition of breast milk gives your baby all the nutrients it needs for healthy development and a strong immune system. Breastfeeding is therefore the best for your baby. Therefore, our Aptamil experts employ in breast milk research for more than 30 years of research into the breast milk. Through collaboration with universities and research institutes provide our around 250 scientists ensure that our Aptamil baby milk always meet the latest recommendations of nutritionists and thus promote the healthy development of your baby, which is scientifically proven in studies.
Aptamil Prontura 2 / 800g
The results are unique recipes for our Aptamil Formula - consistently model based on breast milk and contain many valuable nutrients for your baby's health:
- With patented GOS / FOS (Galacto-/Fructo-Oligosaccharide): a fiber-blend modeled after breast milk, which is included in all the Aptamil baby milk.
- With LCP Milupan ®: Long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids as they occur in the breast milk. They are especially important in the first months of life, since babies can not yet produce enough LCP even at this age.
Aptamil 2 Infant Formula at a Glance
- Optimally adapted to the nutritional needs Aptamil Follow-on Formula 2 provides the optimal milk food for the healthy development of your child from 6 month:
- Age-appropriate filling from 6 Months, for feeding after breast feeding or after pre-milk food
- Contains patented GOS / FOS Galacto-/Fructo-Oligosaccharide (specially designed for babies and toddlers fiber mixture)
- Contains Milupan ® LCP (long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids)
- Highly digestible proteins
- Contains vitamins A, C and D for the development of a healthy immune system
- Good wholesome, does not burden the delicate digestive tract of the child
- * No preservatives, no artificial coloring * no artificial flavors * (* according to the law)
Vegetable oils, demineralized whey, skim milk, lactose (from milk), oligosaccharides (galacto-oligosaccharides (from milk), fructooligosaccharides), starch, maltodextrin, whey protein concentrate, calcium, fish oil, calcium orthophosphate phosphate, potassium chloride, vitamin C, potassium citrate, magnesium chloride, choline chloride, soya lecithin, taurine, nucleotides (sodium salts of uridine, cytidine, adenosine, inosine, guanosine-5-monophosphate), iron-II-sulfate, inositol, Vitamin e, zinc sulfate, L-tryptophan, niacin, pantothenic acid, folic acid, copper sulfate, vitamin A, L-carnitine, biotin, vitamin B1, vitamin D, vitamin B12, vitamin B6, manganous sulfate, potassium iodide, vitamin K, sodium selenite.
Our unique Aptamil packaging
- With safety shutter
- Spoon holder in the lid - always clean and ready
- Resealable with freshness protection
Breastfeeding is the best nutrition for your baby. Talk to your pediatrician or midwife if you want to use an infant formula.
Shelf life: Opened tin use within 3 weeks.
Storage: Store in dry conditions. Protect from heat.